A segmented body and thin paddle tail allow the PaddlerZ to be fished as twitch-, wake-, or swimbaits, on both fast and slow retrieve speeds. Perfect whether paired with a jighead or a weighted swimbait hook, the PaddlerZ is ideal for inshore saltwater applications on either coast due to its subtle tail movement, side-to-side wiggle, and scent impregnation. For freshwater anglers, the PaddlerZ is ideal for topwater applications like buzzing through the grass and also is a perfect swim jig or umbrella rig trailer.
- 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction for extreme durability, even in the harshest saltwater environments
- Impregnated with 100% natural Pro-Cure Mullet Super Gel
- Segmented body and thin paddle tail give PaddlerZ a subtle wobble on both fast and slow retrieves
- Rig 5" version on Redfish Eye™ jigheads, or 4/0 HeadlockZ™ jigheads
- Rig 4" version on Trout Eye™ jigheads, 3/0 HeadlockZ™ HD jigheads, or 3/0 Swimbait Eye™ jigheads
- 5 baits per pack
- Made in the USA