Molded with the extra fine anatomy of an aquatic invertebrate, the 1.75-inch LarvaZ features oversized, bulbous eyes, wispy thin legs and a segmented stinger tail that moves and undulates continuously. Made to match the Micro Finesse ShroomZ jighead, the LarvaZ is ideally suited to fishing below a bobber/float or jigged/crawled/hopped along the bottom. The highly detailed invertebrate imitation offers selective panfish and trout an unmistakable meal. 10X Tough ElaZtech composition also provides natural buoyancy, maximizing tail movement and underwater loft. Eight colors include popular panfish and trout patterns.
- Highly detailed invertebrate imitation ideal for a variety of micro finesse applications
- Ribbed body, bulbous eyes, wispy legs, and segmented stinger tail
- 10X Tough ElaZtech® construction for extreme durability, resists tail bite offs from nuisance fish!
- Extra-fine body segments yield unparalleled, natural articulating action without tearing or ripping
- Pairs seamlessly with Micro Finesse ShroomZ™ jigheads
- Ideal for fishing under a bobber, jigged/dragged along the bottom, or anywhere in between
- Incredibly effective for a wide array of species, including crappie, panfish, bass, perch, trout, and more